baudrunner's space: What's on my desktop..
"Philosophy to Science - Quark to Cosmos. Musings on the Fundamental Nature of reality"

search scientific sources

Monday, January 21, 2008

What's on my desktop..

I was reading FemaleScienceProfessor's blog and in it she had a post asking what does everybody use as the wallpaper background behind their desktop items. What you see below is what I have. Imagine 57 colorful shortcut icons strategically placed around the screen and you get the general picture. Yes, I need them all.


my desktop


It's something some trekkie threw together. I even forget exactly where I found it, but kudo's to him because he does great work, and thanks, whoever you are. It's lasted almost as long on my computer as the picture I made of the backyard and buildings reflected on my screen door window. That one's also wicked.

No comments: